Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Union Hall

Union Hall is now the Art Guild; its upper floor was rented to both abolitionists and anti-abolitionist groups for meetings. Church women met here in 1841 to sew clothing for the Africans when they came to town. It was originally located at the present site of the Porter Memorial on Main Street and is now owned by the First Church of Christ Congregational.


Click here to copy address to clipboard Address copied to clipboard