Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Old State House

The Old State House was Connecticut’s first State Capitol and was designed in 1792 by Boston architect Charles Bullfinch. One of several trials that involved the fate of the Amistad Africans was hosted here. The building is a National Historic Landmark.


Click here to copy address to clipboard Address copied to clipboard